Spring Return Solutions
WedgeRock provides alternatives to hydraulic and pneumatic spring return and failsafe actuators.
We offer manual and motorized versions, compact and conventional mechanical spring return solutions.
Scalable from 5,000 in-lbs. to 3,000,000 in-lbs.
- Quarter Turn or Linear
- Per Required Fail Conditions
- Open or Close Fail Positions
- Manual and/or Electric Operation
- Local/Remote Indication off the Valve Stem
- Reduced Actuator Size by High Efficiency Gear
- Pipe Line, Vault, Buried, Subsea Options
- High, Low & Standard Temperature Options
- Subsea HIPPS
- No Pneumatics or Hydraulics
- Supports an All Electric Solutions
- Supports Manual Remote Fail Safe
- Low Temp Regions –No Hydraulic Freeze
- Positive Lock Mechanism – No Valve Creep
- Spring release force – 1.5 lbs
- Solenoid Power Consumption – <6 watts
- High Efficiency Gear Reduction
- Non-Backdriving Technology
Manual or motorizable operator for spring return applications.
- WedgeRock RS: Mechanical Spring Return
Product Data Sheets
- Installation Commissioning, Operation, & Maintenance Manual