Temperature & Thrust Compensating Solutions
Thermally compensated thrust bases accommodate high thrust applications and stem expansion and contraction in extreme environments for any application.
- Sandwich design ideal for new projects or retrofits
- Proven Belleville spring design
- Unique “floating” stem nut
- High quality thrust bearings for robust performance
- Stem sizes to 10”+
- Growth to 0.250”+
- Single or double acting
- Extend valve life
- Reduce actuator/gear wear and damage
- Quick delivery
WedgeRock RT (Thrust Base)
Standard thrust base allows for a standard actuator operation.
WedgeRock RTC (Thermally Compensated Thrust Base)
Allows for standard actuator operation and compensation for valve stem due to thermal expansion and contraction; the valve stays seated across the range and actuator remains in one piece.
- WedgeRock RTC: Temperature & Thrust Compensator Line
Product Data Sheets
- Installation Commissioning, Operation, & Maintenance Manual